AWStats is a very powerful log analysis tool.
I still remember last update for AWStats 6.5 half year ago.
First of all, let’s see the changes it bring in.
– All geoip plugins support the PurePerl version.
– Possible use of vhost in extra section.
– Support IPv6 in AllowAccessFromWebToFollowingIPAddresses parameter.
– Added svn family to browsers detection.
– Remove some Perl warnings.
– Remove lc() on translation strings.
– Not sanitized migrate parameter.
– Not sanitized urlxxx parameters that could be used for XSS attacks.
– Added AWStats version in stdout outputs.
– Updated some language files.
– Updated browsers database.
Compare with the last version 6.5, there is not many changes this time.
I will update my AWstats to-night.
Go to the official site to find and download it.