It is a long time since I update my Calibre to 2.20. Let me see what is new features of it.
The installation file is almost 67M now for 64bit.
New Features of v 2.29
- Allow opening the full Tag Editor dialog directly from the book list by holding down the Shift key while starting an edit of a tag-like field. For example, click on the tags field for a book and press Shift-F2
- Tag Browser: Allow undoing the deletion of items in the Manage categories window
- calibredb add: Allow setting arbitrary identifiers, not just ISBN.
- Add a ‘Retry’ button to the news download failed error message.
New Features of 2.28
- Conversion of all ebook formats to Microsoft Word (DOCX) files
Supports conversion of text styles, images, lists, tables, embedded fonts, etc. Produces DOCX files compatible with Microsoft Word 2007 or newer. Note that this code is very new, so there will likely still be kinks that will be worked out in the coming weeks.
- Add keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl+Right, Ctrl+Left) to switch between virtual library tabs.
- When sending email using GMX pause for five minutes between books, to prevent GMX from blocking the account. The delay can be configured via Preferences->Tweaks