I have a OBi 110 for many years. I used it for my Google Voice and another SIP provider. But last year, the OBi is not working with Google Voice anymore. Even I flashed the firmware. It extended the life a few months.
I have a brand new OBi200. I bought it in June 2017. Cost me US$47.46 plus tax.
The old OBi110 is much cheaper than before. I paid US$66 in 2012.
The new OBi200 Open Box
Features of OBi200
- Use Google Voice with the OBi and enjoy free calls inside the USA and Canada
- Call internationally at amazingly low rates to over 150 destinations
- Rates to China, India, and Mexico as low as 1¢ per minute – with no connection fee
- When someone calls, ring multiple OBi devices, anywhere
- Block unwanted nuisance and tele-marketer calls
- Voicemail that acts like email
- Designed, developed and supported in the USA
It is a perfect replacement for my old OBi110.