It is time to get upgrade from Calibre 1.4.0 to 1.7.0.
New Features of 1.7.0
- Cover grid: Allow using images as the background for the cover grid. To choose an image, go to Preferences->Look & Feel->Cover Grid.
- An option to mark newly added books with a temporary mark. Option is in Preferences->Adding books.
- Edit metadata dialog: Allow turning off the cover size displayed in the bottom right corner of the cover by right clicking the cover and choosing ‘Hide cover size’. It can be restored the same way.
New Features of 1.6.0
- Temporary marking of books in the libraryThis allows you to select books from your calibre library manually and mark them. This ‘mark’ will remain until you restart calibre, or clear the marks. You can easily work with only the marked subset of books by right clicking the Mark Books button. To use this feature, go to Preferences->Toolbars and add the ‘Mark Books’ tool to the main toolbar.
- Get Books: Add Wolne Lektury and Amazon (Canada) ebook stores
- DOCX Input: Handle hyperlinks in footnotes and endnotes
- Driver for Sunstech reader
- Allow using both uri: and url: identifiers to create two different arbitrary links instead of just one in the Book details panel
- E-book viewer: Make all keyboard shortcuts configurable
- Conversion: Add an option to not condense CSS rules for margin, padding, border, etc. Option is under the Look & Feel section of the conversion dialog.
- calibredb: Allow setting of title sort field
- ebook-meta: Add an –identifier option to set identifiers.
New Features of 1.5.0
- Driver for Woxter Scriba
- Bulk metadata edit: Allow setting the comments for all selected books and also allow cloning the covers. Cloning covers means that the cover of the first selected book will be set for all other selected books.