Recently, I found the AMP page of this blog is not working. After checking the web log error file, the error looks like below
If you Google it with wp-content/plugins/glue-for-yoast-seo-amp/classes/class-frontend.php:162
A lot of search results with the same problem.
Based on the Yoast SEO support page, it said it is AMP plugin fault.
gooma2 provided a workaround, I tried it. It does not work for my blog. All my blog’s AMP pages are 505 error.
Then, I disabled the Yoast SEO plugin, removed it. Installed All In One SEO plugin.
I used All In One SEO before. Simple and easy to use.
Features of All In One SEO
- XML Sitemap support – submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO
- Image XML Sitemap submitted to Google and Bing to improve your Image SEO
- Google AMP support (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Google Analytics support
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Redirect attachment pages to parent post
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
- ONLY free plugin to provide SEO Integration for e-Commerce sites, including WooCommerce
- Nonce Security built into All in One SEO Pack
- Automatically optimises your titles for Google and other search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything to optimise your SEO
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Compatibility with many other plugins
- Translated into 57 languages
- PHP 7 100% Compatible