I do like Calibre. It is must-have for any one who has a Kindle Touch. I use Calibre almost every week to sychonize my books between PC and Kindle Touch. It is great to convert the format of books and keep all books in order.
New features of 0.9.31
- Book list: Highlight the current cell in the book list, particularly convenient for usage with the keyboard.
- Allow creation of advanced rules for column icons.
- Driver for the limited edition SONY PRS-T2N
- MOBI Input: Add support for MOBI/KF8 files generated with the to be released kindlegen 2.9.
New features of 0.9.30
- Kobo driver: Add support for showing ‘Archived’ books on the device. Also up the supported firmware version to 2.5.3.
- Driver for Blackberry 9790
- Add a tweak to turn off the highlighting of the book count when using a virtual library (Preferences->Tweaks)
- Add a button to clear the viewer search history in the viewer Preferences, under Miscellaneous
- Add keyboard shortcuts to clear the virtual Library and the additional restriction (Ctrl+Esc and Alt+Esc). Also use Shift+Esc to bring keyboard focus back tot he book list. Can be changed under Preferences->Keyboard
- Docx metadata: Read the language of the file, if present
Here is the link to download the 64bit Windows version.