Calibre has released new version 0.9.19. I did not update 0.9.18. So just install 0.9.19 to update old 0.9.17.
New Features of 0.9.19
- New tool: “Polish books” that allows you to perform various automated cleanup actions on EPUB and AZW3 files without doing a full conversion.
- Driver for the Trekstor Pyrus Mini.
- E-book viewer: Add an option to change the minimum font size.
- PDF Output: Add support for converting documents with math typesetting, as described here: http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/typesetting_math.html
- Column coloring/icons: Add more conditions when using date based columns with reference to ‘today’.
New Features of 0.9.18
- New metadata source: Edelweiss, a catalog of books that is updated directly by publishers. To enable it, go to Preferences->Metadata download and enable the Edelweiss plugin.
- Add an option to add extra spacing between rows in the book list. (Preferences->Look & Feel)
- Column coloring/icons: Add a ‘days ago’ condition, useable with columns that store dates to set colors/icons based on the number of days before today
- E-book viewer: Add shortcuts Ctrl+= and Ctrl+- to increase/decrease text size.
- When showing possible duplicates after adding books, also show the file formats.
- Driver for Trekstor Ventos Tablet