Calibre has new release 0.9.17 just few days ago.
- Allow adding user specified icons to the main book list for books whose metadata matches specific criteria. Go to Preferences->Look & Feel->Column icons to setup these icons. They work in the same way as the column coloring rules.
- Allow choosing which page of a PDF to use as the cover.
- Add option to turn off reflections in the cover browser (Preferences->Look & Feel->Cover Browser)
- PDF Output: Add an option to add page numbers to the bottom of every page in the generated PDF file (look in the PDF Output section of the conversion dialog)
- Add the full item name to the tool tip of a leaf item displayed in the tag browser.
- Fix out-of-bounds data causing errors in the Tag Browser
- Conversion: Handle input documents that use multiple prefixes referring to the XHTML namespace correctly.
- PDF Output: Fix regression that caused some svg images to be rendered as black rectangles.
- Metadata download: Only normalize title case if the result has no language set or its language is English
New news sources
- Dob NeviNosti by Darko Miletic
- La Nacion (CR) by Douglas Delgado
- Improved news sources
- Baltimore Sun
- Harvard Business Review
- Victoria Times
- South China Morning Post
- Seattle Times