Just upgrade my DNS-323 firmware from 1.07 to 1.08.
DNS-323 Firmware Release Notes
1. Now supports 2TB Disks.
2. Add Scandisk support.
3. Add Support for EXT3.
4. Supports D-Link? DNS-323 Yahoo! Widget. Check out your BT downloads right from your desktop!
5. New applications can be modulized and be installed to disk using APKG.
6. Support for Bonjour added via APKG modules.
7. Support for NFS (as a server) added via APKG modules.
8. Support System Logging/FTP Logging.
9. Bugfix: Unable to save the modified word/excel file which already in device through Samba.
10. Bugfix: when upgrading from a older f/w to the latest v1.08 f/w, the FAN run in high speed continually.
11. Email Alerts: Extends the Sender’s address limitation to 63 characters.
12. Email Alerts: Can now send email notification when BT is done downloading.
13. Email Alerts: Can now send email when the raid is put in degrade mode.
14. Email Alerts: Now Capable of sending logs by email.
15. Email Setup: Add the ability to manually configure your SMTP mail server port.
16 FTP Server: Now supports Hebrew codepage.
17. FTP Server: Now supports FXP transfers.
18 FTP Server: Add the ability to specify Passive port ranges for FTP.
19. FTP Server: Add the ability to set the FTP server to ONLY accept SSL/TLS connections and reject regular non-authenticated connections.
20. Users can now assign a shared folder for storing BT’s torrents.
21. UPnP AV Server: Now supports streaming the following file extensions: WAV, OGG, FLAC, MKV, APE, IFO, ISO, AAC, DIVX, M4A, M2TS, ISO
22. UPnP AV Server: Now able to handle spaces in file names.
23. UPnP AV Server: Now able to handle long file names.
24. UPnP AV Server: If it runs across a corrupt file then it just skip’s it instead of stopping the scan all together.
25. iTunes Server: iTunes Server is now capable of indexing more than 50,000 songs.
26. ITunes Server: Ability Replace existing iTunes server (mt-daapd) with new released software, Firefly by APKG module..
27. BitTorrent: BT can be uninstalled if it is installed via APKG.
28. Quota setting are now saved to the Configuration file.
29. DDNS: Add support for no-ip via APKG module.
30. Improved DST GUI design.
31. Disk formatting error codes are now given to help troubleshoot.
32. Ability to control the devices LED status of ON or OFF to minimize the amount of blue ?adiance?generated by your DNS-323.
33. Add the ability to turn off the hard drive after more than 30 minutes (1 hour, 2 hours, etc.) in Power Management Settings.
34. Status Page: More In-depth Network information on status page, (Current Rx/Tx, Day/Week/Month etc., Device Uptime).
35. Samba Share mode and User mode auto switching to fix Vista login issue.
36. Support Auto Power Recovery (For HW C1 only).
37. The following items have had Help information added on the GUI:
FTP Server->Passive Mode,SSL/TSL.
Time->Daylight Saving Dates(DST Start,DST End).
System->Power LED CONTROL.
POWER MANAGEMENT->FAN CONTROL.
38. GUI has the ability to enable HTTPS (SSL) access only instead of allowing HTTP/S access by default.
39. Normal to Raid1: Creates a new volume for the remaining disk space after creating the Raid partition.
40. PHYSICAL DISK INFO: Now shows “L”–Left or “R”–Right instead of “1” or “2”.
41. Shut off fan at desired temp (ability to check always on low, Add always on).
42. Applications: Scheduled downloads URL limit increased to 235 characters (up from 120).
43. Applications: Scheduled downloads now has Ajax Download bar similar to BT Page (no refresh required).
After upgrade the firmware, have to rest the setting to factory default and do configuration from the start.