I ordered two books from Chapters online.
The most important one is “Web Analytics An Hour a Day”. Written by Avinash Kaushik. Which is published in 2007.
Let me show you some content of this book.
A Step-by-Step Guide
Learn web analytics the right way with this unique, thoroughly modern guide to today’s web analytics challenges and opportunities. Written by an in-the-trenches practitioner, this book goes beyond concepts and definitions to challenge prevalent thinking about the field and provide a step-by-step guide to implementing a successful web analytics strategy.
Web analytics expert Avinash Kaushik, in his thought-provoking style, debunks leading myths and leads you on a path to gaining actionable insights from your analytics efforts. Discover how to move beyond clickstream analysis, why qualitative data should be your focus, and more insights and techniques that will help you develop a customer-centric mindset without sacrificing your company’s bottom line.
- Learn the pros and cons of data collection methodologies
- Find out how you can stop counting page views and still get a rich understanding of your customers
- Discover how to identify valuable metrics with the “three layers of so what” test
- Optimize your organizational structure and choose the right analytics tool
- Understand and apply advanced analytics concepts, including SEM/PPC analysis, the power of segmentation, conversion-rate best practices, and others
- Leverage quick-start solutions for blogs and e-commerce, support, and small business websites
- Learn the key ingredients of a great experimentation and testing platform
- Use competitive-intelligence analysis to glean insights and drive actions
You’ll also find:
- Ten steps to turbocharge your web analytics
- Seven steps for creating a data-driven culture in your organization
- Six ways to measure the success of a blog
- Three secrets behind making web analytics actionable
- Ten signs of a great web analyst
Amazon has this copy too, but Chapters has better deal.
It is free shipping and I received it four days after making order.