I have a SPA-2002 device for 8 months. I also use VOIPSTUNT as my Voip serivec provider.
The Firmware with device is 3.1.2(a). Nothing wrong.
I went to SIPURA website, and saw the new firmware there.
So, I upgrade it to new version.
Let me show you how to do the upgrade.
1) Download it from the download page.
2) Decompress it into a folder.
3) There are two files, spa2002-03-01-05.bin and spa2002-03-01-05.exe.
4) Get the IP address of your SAP-2002.
You can go to SPA’s voice menu by pressing **** on your analog phone and press 110#.
Your current IP will be announced.
5) Run the windows executable from windows machine. It will ask for SPA’s IP-address. It will then try to identify the SPA, and perform the upgrade.
Note: Don’t power off at this time.
The new features and improvement can be found here. It shows you the benefit to upgrade from 3.1.2(a) to 3.1.5.