On Calibre 0.9.16, New Features added as below:
- News download: Do not convert all downloaded images to JPG format. This fixes the problem of PNG images with transparent backgrounds being rendered with black backgrounds
- CHM Input: Support hierarchical table of contents. Do not generate an inline table of contents when a metadata table of contents is present. Also correctly decode the text in the table of contents
- Get Books: Add the beam-ebooks.de store
- Make custom yes/no columns using icons put text values under the icons.
- Driver for LG E400 and SayCoolA710
- Speed up device connection when there are lots of books on the device by not generating cover thumbnails unless they are actually needed.
- Have the metadata download dialog remember its last used size.
Here is the guide to show you how to install SugarCRM Community Edition on Dreamhost share hosting plan.
Set up a new domain, subdomain, or folder for Sugar.
Set up a new MySQL database in Dreamhost Web Panel. Write down the mysql host name, user name, password and database name.
Download the latest Community Edition of SugarCRM. It is free version. Then, unzip into a folder such as /home/yourUserName/sitename.yourdomain.com/CRM/
I have an old usb cable for my iPod shuffle. It is broken and I fixed it. At the same time, I ordered one New USB Data Cable Sync charger 60cm for IPod Shuffle 2nd Gen USA, at eBay.
It is only US $2.19 plus 0.99 postage.
Testslive is a one-stop site to provide the prepairation material for the exams of HP CSA – Converged Infrastructure Administration Certification.
Unlike other certifications, the HP CSA – Converged Infrastructure Administration is primarily targeted towards HP customers, partners, or employees. Since this is a professional level certification, HP expects interested professionals to have advanced level skills and prior relevant work experience. If a candidate is interested in earning this certification, they should have previous experience being responsible for the daily operations of a data center. Additionally, candidates interested in obtaining this certification should have daily experience working within a converged infrastructure environment.
Professionals who earn this HP certification demonstrate to potential employers that they are able to operate a data center efficiently and effectively. Candidates who wish to earn this certification must be able to prove that they can use the tools that have been implemented in a data center in order to support the converged environment. Also, they must be highly skilled in tuning and troubleshooting, and related concepts. The ability to use the tools associated with HP Operations Orchestration is needed by professionals who wish to earn this certification so that they can adequately provision resources and services.
It is time to upgrade WordPress to the latest 3.5.1. It is a maintenance and security update.
From the announcement post, this maintenance release addresses 37 bugs with version 3.5, including:
- Editor: Prevent certain HTML elements from being unexpectedly removed or modified in rare cases.
- Media: Fix a collection of minor workflow and compatibility issues in the new media manager.
- Networks: Suggest proper rewrite rules when creating a new network.
- Prevent scheduled posts from being stripped of certain HTML, such as video embeds, when they are published.
- Suppress some warnings that could occur when a plugin misused the database or user APIs.
Additionally: Version 3.5.1 fixes a few security issues:
- Server-side request forgery (SSRF) and remote port scanning via pingbacks. Fixed by the WordPress security team.
- Cross-site scripting (XSS) via shortcodes and post content. Discovered by Jon Cave of the WordPress security team.
- Cross-site scripting (XSS) in the external library Plupload. Plupload 1.5.5 was released to address this issue.
To make Raspberry Pi work, I need some accessories. When I ordered Raspberry Pi from the official site, it is a PCB only. I need the following items.
- USB keyboard and mouse.
- Prepared SD card. At least class4, 4GB.
- HDMI or composite television, OR a monitor with DVI or HDMI input, and an HDMI/composite cable.
- Micro USB power supply – make sure you use a good quality one, capable of providing at least 1A at 5V.
- Ethernet LAN cable (optional).
I have USB keyboard and mouse.
SD card, I have 8GB Kingston SDHC.
HDMI cable, I have one. I can use it to connect it to my TV. Now I got one gardget, or HDMI Female to DVI Male Adapter. So I can connect it to Acer monitor with DVI connector.
Micro USB poser supply. I bought one AC Adapter, or Slim USB Power Adapter. Then, I don’t need to use my HTC power adapter any more.
And CASE. Clear case is great. I like it.
I just start to use Telus TV service since 2012. I have a HD Box without PVR function. The remote control looks like the one below.
For reference only, I put the User Guide here. If, you have same module, you can use the guide to programe it. It will work with your TV, DVD player, STB (Telus box), and one AUX.
I ordered one case for my Raspberry Pi board. It is only about $8.
It is a set of pre-cut acrylic board. I assembled it with easy click-on. No glue needed.
Here is the front pic.
If you want to travel by plane with your kid, you may need stroller. Then it raised the question, what kind of stroller can be checked at the gate?
Based on the Stroller policy of Air Canada. Small collapsible umbrella type strollers are recommends.
Put it in details, a stroller with a collapsed diameter not exceeding 25.5cm (10 in) and a length not exceeding 92cm(36 in) is allowed, in addition to your carry-on allowance, regardless of destination.
The stroller can be checked at the gate to be delivered to you at the aircraft door at the end of your flight.