Aliveworksheet.com is a free math worksheet download site for seven years. There are a lot of worksheet can be custimized for kids. With answersheet or without answersheet. These worksheets are pdf format, you can download it, print it or save it.
Long division is usually used when the divisor is at least two digits long and the dividend is at least 3 digits long. Unlike short division, all the working out are written out in full below the dividing line.
Look at the questions:
The answer sheet provides the details of it.
The pdf format of this example can be download here.
Use Premium download, if you want to download them faster.
How to Falsh the original ROM
1. Extract the “Flashtool” folder on the desktop, or where you want. Open the folder “Flashtool.1.0.54”.
2. Turn off the phone and connect it to the PC with the USB cable. Turn on the phone then.
3. Go back to Flashtool folder and run as administrator WindowsEnabler.exe. Go to the bar at the bottom right, and click once with the left mouse button over the icon of WindowsEnabler, so that appears the “On”message.
4. Now run as administrator UpTestEX.exe and do the following:
-Select the .KDZ file that you want to flash
-Set PhoneMode “EMERGENCY”
Once done, click “Normal web upgrade test”
5. In the next window click “Upgrade Start”
6. Wait a few seconds an a new window will pop up.
– Click “Clear phone Software update Registry”
– Select different country if you’re not in Korea. Yes I select it because I am in Canada.
– Select Language as English
– Click OK
After this the LG flashing tool should start analyzing your phone and flashing the .KDZ
Once done you can detatch the USB cable and see if the phone boots up. However it will probably bootloop. In this case follow the Hard Reset Procedure below.
Hard Reset Procedure
The phone has to be off. Hold Volume – AND Power , a message will show up confirming the factory reset. Press Power Button twice , than wait. It will auto reboot.
Or, you may remove the MicroSD card, then power on the phone.
The main part of the guide is from the forum at http://forum.xda-developers.com
I checked software update information often. If there is new version come up, I will update it right away.
It is clear that Skype has a new version 126.96.36.199 released. The one on my Windows 7 is 188.8.131.52. I used Skype built-in Check For Updates function to check the new version. It said, no update found.
I go to the Skype official site, and download the Skpyesetup.exe file, re-install Skype program. It is still 184.108.40.206. I don’t know what’s wrong of the Skype installation program.
Sometimes I need to flash the mother-board BIOS from DOS. Actually now I have not tools can boot the PC to DOS. There is no floppy disk driver on it. I can only make a DOS bootable USB disk to do the job.
So I have the USB disk on hand. It is 2GB, the smallest capacity one I have.
The method to make a bootable USB disk is a little bit different from the one I blogged 6 years ago.
1) Download flash tools – HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool (Please google it and find the download link by yourself)
2) Download DOS package , named Win98 boot. (Also try to google it)
As usual, upgrade calibre to the latest version. Now it is v0.9.4.
Major new feature:
Conversion: Add an option to embed a font family into the book. [0.9.4]
The embedded font is used as the base font for all text that does not specify its own font family in the input document. Works only with output formats that support font embedding, principally EPUB/AZW3. Option is found under Look & Feel in the conversion dialog. You can ensure that the font is used for all text, regardless of the input document’s styles by filtering out font family styles via the Filter Style Information option in the Conversion dialog.