It is a big problem when I try to install World of Warships. It is a brand new PC with a fresh installation of Windows 10 Pro 64bit.
I did the following steps.
- Download client installation file from World of Warships official site.
- Run the installation and allow it to download related files and updated files.
- Reboot the computer.
- Click the icon and try to run the game.
- An error comes out.
I tried a lot of ways to solve it. Only one works on my computer.
D3dx9_43.dll is a directX extension file. It is DirectX 9. 43 means version 43.
Let me show you how to do it.
- Download the d3dx9_43.dll from Internet. Actually I got it from a dll file site.
- Unzip it. There are two files, one is 32 bit, on 64bit.
- I copy the 32bit file into c:/Windows/SysWOW64
- Restart the computer
- It works.
Now, I put the download link here, and help yourself if you need it.