When you saw this post, it means the blog is moved to a new server at Linode.
New server is a little bit better than the old one at DigitalOcean.
Here is how old server looks like:
- Operating system Ubuntu Linux 14.04.4
- Kernel and CPU Linux 3.13.0-88-generic on x86_64
- Processor information Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630L v2 @ 2.40GHz, 1 cores
- 1 GB RAM
- 20 GB Storage SSD
New server at Linode has following specs:
- Operating system Ubuntu Linux 16.04
- Kernel and CPU Linux 4.6.3-x86_64-linode70 on x86_64
- Processor information Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 v3 @ 2.50GHz, 1 cores
- 2 GB RAM
- 24GB Storage SSD
The price is same for both above two servers. $10 per month.
Comparing two servers. Linode one has fast CPU, more memory, more storage.
So I am going to move most of my sites to the new server.