There are many different brand mod chips for Wii.
WiiKey, D2CKey, Cyclowiz, Wiinja, Wiinja Deluxe, Wiibuster, etc.
Compare with the price, function, features and the Wii Drivechip, I recommend Wii Key 2.
Wii Key 2 support DMS, D2A, D2B, D2C, D2C-2 and D2E chipsets. Support all regions, including USA, JAP, PAL and KOREA
The full specification shown below:
* Compatible with DMS, D2A, D2B, D2C, D2C-2 and D2E chipsets
* Compatible with all regions, USA, JAP, PAL and KOREA
* Compatible with D2B “cut pin” drives (does not require the cut pins to be connected)
* Fully configurable and updatable via DVD
* Advanced automatic region detection with fallback (works even if a drive is changed to a different region Wii)
* Region override for Wii and Gamecube games
* Direct Boot of Wii original, import, and backup games
* Direct Boot of Gamecube original, import, and backup games
* Direct boot of homebrew in GC mode
* Supports multi-disc games, DVD-R, +R, +RW (no bitsetting required)
* Supports Dual Layer
* Supports factory made ‘silvers’, even with incorrect header data
* Supports, SMG, SSBB, Mario Kart and other ‘problem’ titles
* Streaming audio-fix for Gamecube games
* Diskspeed configurable via DVD, with separate settings for different media types
* Recovery mode makes it impossible to brick the chip with a bad flash
* 8Mbit onboard flash for storing data and applications
* Rock solid performance with 3.3V FPGA core and high quality components
* Multifrequency Ringpiece Oscillators (MRO) for optimum performance, even with problem drives
* Onboard status LEDs
It is only 19.95, plus tax $1 and shipping fee, total is $25.90. When you make order through Canadamods.ca. Shipping taks about one week.
Now it is yellow tag in the back of Wii Key 2 chip, so 6 solder points only for D2C, D2C2, or D2E.
It does very difficult to solder 6 points. Wii has very tiny points need to be soldered. If you have no experience of soldering, please buy a solderless parts, it is about $45 each.
The links regarding this post I listed here.
Wii mod chips