I just upgraded to Joomla! 1.5.1 through Dreamhost one-click installation yesterday.
Today, Joomla released 1.5.2.
Let’s see the new features or bug fixes of it.
* Support for non-Gregorian date output
* Removed dependency on server locales for date output
* TCPDF Upgraded:
o Supports RTL languages
o Supports GIF images inline in generated PDF (if PHP extension GD2 is enabled)
* Fix for cache folder deletion with legacy mode enabled
* Disable page caching when debug is enabled
* Ability to disable Flash Uploader in Media Manager
* OpenID functionality fixes
* Advanced article filtering options now available using Article Preferences
* Addition of JFactory::getDate() to get a JDate object (supports overloading of JDate for non-Gregorian dates)
* Addition of JExit()
* JView::get() defers correctly to JObject::get()
Some thing good.