Sixapart is developing the next MT, MovableType 4.
Compared with WordPress, another famous Blog platform, MT goes behind.
Now it try to go ahead. It put some new features:
* A completely reinvented user interface with a dashboard overview of how all of your blogs are doing
* Support for publishing standalone pages and managing file assets and images right within MT
* Brand-new community features like OpenID, and a built-in user registration system
* A completely redesigned component architecture that makes MT faster and more scalable than ever before
* And it’s going to be available in a completely open source version with its home at a completely relaunched community site that revives an old, beloved URL: movabletype.org.
The bold text above is what I think I am waiting for.
Media file or uploaded file management
That’s why I like it and keep to use it from my first Blog post.