Instruction of Philips Perfect replacement Universal remote control SRC2063 6+3 combo pack. This is a guide to tell you how to program it, or how to choose the code for your TV, DVD, etc.
It is a combo pack. One SRP2003 for 3 different devices and one SRP2006 for 6 different devices.
Both remote controls work on TV, DVD players, Cable box, Satellite receiver, Blu-Ray player. SRP2006 can also work on VCR and DVR devices.
Here is an example show you how to set up the universal remote controls for TV.
1. Turn ON the TV manually or use the original remote control for it. Tune to channel 1.
2. Press and hold the “TV” device selection button for 5 seconds, until the red Setup light blinks. The remote control is now in setup mode for TV.
3. Look up the 4-digit code for your brand in the brand list at the back of the user manual. A 4-digit code is shown for each brand. Use the digit buttons to enter the code for your brand. If the red Setup light turns off, an invalid code was entered. In this case, try again.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV set. Press and hold the “Power” button. Release it immediately as soon as the TV turns off. This step normally takes between 5 and 60 seconds. In extreme circumstances this step can take up to 15 minutes.
I just update the system through yum update command.
After that, I reboot the VPS, then, lost the connection to this VPS and web site.
- Can not access the web site on it from browser.
- Can not access the VPS through ssh
- Can not access the VPS through Serial Console.
I create a ticket on servermania support. The support team replied in 20 minutes.
After two conversation between Andrew and me.
He told me that the problem is:
The yum update had broken the iprouting on the OS which caused the venet to not come up.
It is new version of Nexus 7. Google pushed it to market in July, 2013, to replace the old Nexus 7.
Compare with the old Nexus 7. There are some new features or improvement on hardware.
- 1,920 x 1,200 IPS display
- 2GB of RAM
- a rear camera
- a quad-core processor
- wireless charging
- Come with Jelly Bean 4.3
Here is the new features of Calibre 1.12.0
- Auto adding: Option to add files of all types, not just ebooks. You can now tell calibre to auto add all file types, instead of just known ebooks via Preferences->Adding books->Automatic adding.
- Quick view: Show the title/author/series columns in the same order as in the main book list.
- Update Kobo driver to allow sending kepubs
- Allow right clicking on covers to copy them in the metadata cover download dialog.
It is a great deal for a 7 inch Nexus table. I ordered it on Nov. 7. Received it yesterday.
The tag price on shop.ca is $249.99
The total I paid is less than $150.00
1) Sign Up Shop.ca $25 Promo. It can be used on this order.
2) Sign Up ebates.ca 20% rebate for Shop.ca
Go to shop.ca through ebates.ca Link
3) $10 Coupon on checkout page.
4) Pay by Paypal Check Out, get $25 Speical discount
5) Last ebate.ca
The formula is as below:
($249 – $10)X1.12 – $25 = $243.79
1.12 is the tax rate in BC. The $243.79 will show on the shop.ca order details page. When I got the Nexus 7, I have another reward $20, then I have $26.09 rewards can be used in next order.
On ebats.ca site. I have 20% rebate, it is about $42.99. and also a signup bonus at ebates.ca. So I have total $52.99 rebates. It will be send to me at next payment on Feb 15, 2014 through paypal.
So the total I paid for this item is $243.79 – $25(paypal) – $52.99 – $26.09 = $139.71
$139.71 including tax and shipping.
If I order it through Google official site, the price is $229.00 plus tax.
It is ordered on DX.com. I mentioned before the store is normal quality, low price, slow shipping. This battery is for my almost 2 year old HTC Desire HD smartphone. The battery life is the key issue for Android phone.
The original battery has short standby and using time. I have to charge it more than once a day.
So I decided to get a new battery.
Nohon Battery. Li-ion battery for HTC A9191 Desire HD, 1200mAh.
The official site http://www.nohon.hk/zh_hk/product/view/id-44.html
Microsoft announced that Windows XP will not be supported any more until April 8, 2014.
There are certain terms of Microsoft support lifecycle.
Mainstream support: Microsoft will offer mainstream support for a minimum of 5 years from the date of a product’s general availability, or for 2 years after the successor product is released, whichever is longer. For example, if you buy a new version of Windows and five years later another version is released, you will still have two years of support left for the previous version.
Extended support: Microsoft will offer extended support for either a minimum of 5 years from the date of a product’s general availability, or for 2 years after the second successor product (two versions later) is released, whichever is longer.
Regarding Windows XP
- Mainstream support ended on April 14, 2009
- Extended support will be ended on April 8, 2014
I have a iPod touch since 2010. It is 32GB 3rd generation iPod touch. It works all my apps I have. The speed is fine. The only problem is the battery life. I can only use it for 20 minutes, then it needs charge.
After googleing and researching, I found it is not hard to replace the battery to extend the life of iPod touch.
I ordered a replacement battery from DX.COM. This online store has a lot of small stuff which is hard to find in local market. And the price is low. Quality is OK, if you are lucky. But the shipment is slow, or very slower. This time, I wait more than one month to get it.
This is the one I received this morning.
Got error 800a0cb3 from the Web log file at Windows Server 2008. It is IIS7. The Web application is made by ASP. Actually classic ASP, not ASP.Net.
And also with Access database. The page is try to add new record into the Access database file. But the browser return 500 internal error. The detail error code in log file is 800a0cb3 with the description: Recordset does not support updating. This may be a limitation of the provider or of the selected locktype.
I did a lot of research and found it is a right issue.
This is a new version of Calibre, eBook Manager software.
I like to put the upgrade news here, because I like this software. It is free and compatible with most of the ebook devices in the market.
- Conversion: Treat .docm the same as .docx files, ignoring any macros in the file.Closes tickets:
- EPUB Output: Auto convert CMYK images to RGB. Works around the inability of Adobe Digital Editions to display CMYK images.Closes tickets:
- Quickview: Add a checkbox to lock the quickview window so that it does not change while moving around in the main book list