Asus released v1.30N on Aug. 10, 2010.
O!Play HDP-R1 firmware update (For NTSC TV system user)
1.Improve TrueHD compatibility with Sony receiver STRDH800
2.Resolve Samba Network Neighborhood detection problem.
Continue reading “Asus O!Play release firmware v 1.30N”
Today, I upgrade O!Play firmware from 1.17N to 1.21N. There are so many new features I would like to show.
1.Improve subtitle font support for the missing characters
2.Add in txt subtitle format support
3.Add in file and folder management function. Press left key to delete or rename it.
4.Add in 0.9x zoom out option
5.Add in sleep timer function
1. Over 20,000 internet radio stations
2. Over 100 internet TV channels
1. Add BD iso navigation and subtitle identification
2. Add BD/DVD direct play by folder
3. Add hue and saturation tuning in video setup menu
4. Add Brazil language support
5. Add power saving function in system setup menu
6. Add My shortcut edit function
1. Fix UPnP bug: wrong data information
2. Fix Timezone setting bug: can’t stop issue
3. Fix Clear key does not work when key in encrypted string
4. Improve JiPin 8042 HDMI compatibility
Continue reading “Upgrade O!Play to 1.21N”
I have an Asus O!Play media player almost one month. It comes with firmware Version 1.07N. The N means NTSC.
Just in one week. Asus released two firmware, 1.11 and 1.13.
New features including:
1.Improve the compatibility of HDMI cable
2.Add video/audio information when pressing “DISPLAY” button twice
3.Add thumbnail view for picture browsing
4.Add more setting choices of subtitle such as color, font size, and location etc.
5.Add sorting ways for easy file searching
You can download the latest firmware from Asus official site here.
Let me write down the steps of upgrading firmware of Asus O!play.
0. Go to the Asus official site to download the firmware file. It is about 36MB. The key is to make sure download the right file which is suitable to your TV. N for NTSC. P for PAL.
Decompress the file and copy the install.img into your USB disk.
Continue reading “Upgrade O!Play firmware”
I bought a new player last friday at Anitec. I spend $118.97 incl. tax.
It works very well to play video, audio, photos from my USB disk or shared folder of other PC.
Continue reading “Asus O!Play HD Media Player HDP-R1”
Have you see this perfect machine. Play PC games in Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. The best bet is the comfortable, adjustable seat on the rack.
Look at the picture from HotSeat.
The price start from $699. Includes LCD stand, racing console, surround sound and your choice from 4 colors and wheel, monitor, games, gaming systems.