The PC I am using right now is more than six years. I checked my blog and found the post of flash the bios in Feb 2013. I did a search in my Gmail. Wow, I found the receipt which I made the order on NCIX. NCIX has closed for years already.
There are three items. All are running on my desktop now.
- Kingston Hyper X KHX 1600C9D3K2/8GB (RAM)
- Western Digitial Caviar Blue 1TB (HDD)
- AMD A8-3870K Black APU Quad Core Processor and MSI A55M-P33 mATX FM! Motherboard (MoBo CPU bundle)
Later I bought a Crucial SDD for Windows system.
Continue reading “Desktop PC I am using for six years”
I bought a new Kingston DataTraveler 100 G3 USB Flash Drive. 32GB.
Checked the specification from the official website.
Kingston’s DataTraveler® 100 G3 (DT100G3) USB Flash drive is compliant with next-generation USB 3.0 specifications to take advantage of technology in newer notebooks, desktop PCs and digital devices. DT100G3 makes storing and transferring documents, presentations, music, video and more quicker and easier than ever
DT100G3 features a sleek, cost-effective design to make the transition to a satisfying USB 3.0 experience a minimal investment. Available in capacities from 16GB–128GB, DT100G3 is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and has five-year warranty. Future-proof your portable storage now!
- Compliant – with USB 3.0 specifications
- Dual Compatibility – USB 3.0 connectivity; backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Customisable – Co-Logo program available
- Guaranteed – five-year warranty, free technical support
Price is US$14.95 plus tax.
Continue reading “Kingston DataTraveler 100 G3 32GB USB Drive”