It is a pretty cool app, which is the world’s first completely FREE iPhone data transfer program. It can be used to transfer data from an old iPhone to a new iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone X, supporting iOS 11. Synchronize files from computer to the iPhone and vice versa.
You may need it if you want to upgrade your iPhone and keep your old data.
First, I would like to introduce the Free version, EaseUS MobiMover Free v3.0. It has full functionality and features, but no technical support.
- Using EaseUS MobiMover, you can do following jobs.
- Migrate data from one iPhone / iPad to the other one. For example, from old one to a new one.
- Doing the backup, data backup to a computer as an insurance.
- Move the data to another device to free up space, because even 128G is still not big enough. If you don’t agree with it now, you will agree on it in a year.
- iPhone / iPad data sharing. With other iOS devices.
- Transfer multiple categories of data between two iOS devices or between iOS device and computer.
- Adding or deleting the iPhone / iPad items freely.
Second, let me have a look. See what kind of data can be moving.
- Voice Mail
- Safari Bookmark & History
- Voice Memos
Now, the Free version has no limitations on items and data for transferring.
Look at some pictures
I installed it on my Windows 10 Pro and get some screenshots for sharing.
- Download the EaseUS MobiMover Free installation file, which is about 33MB.
- Run it and just click the next until finishing the installation.
- Launch the installed program. It will detect if you have an iOS device connected to my Windows.
This is the screenshot when I have no iOS device connected.
You can also download the trial version of MobiMover. It can be found at this page: https://www.easeus.com/phone-transfer/mobimover.html
It is 2016, your website must be SSL encrypted. Now, you have questions, how about my server and how about my SSL installation? This is the answer to this question. You must try these five free tools to test, check, analyse your https website.
It is an SSL checker. Enter server hostname and click check SSL button. It will give you the brief results, including server type, certificate CA, expiration day, etc.
No.2 Symantec CryptoReport
It is a powerful tool with good design. The result is more and it is the only one can tell you how many certificates installed. Look at below, the report said, I have RSA and ECC certificates installed. The report
The report has following information:
- Certificate is installed correctly.
- Certificate chain installation part.
- Server configuration:(Server type, IP, Port, Protocols, Cipher suites, etc.)
Continue reading “5 Free SSL Tools You Must Try in 2016”
Download BattleField 3 until June 3, 2014.
I downloaded Origin form the official site and get BattleField 3 for free.
The game is available to download until June 3, and once it’s downloaded it’s yours to keep, according to the On the House page of the Origin website.
It is a huge package, took about two hours to complete the downloading.
BattleField 3 was initially released October 25, 2011. I played the demo few years ago. Now I can play it on my PC.
It was $19.99, but now it is free.
Hurry up, only 3 days left.
Amazon announced that CloudFront Usage Charts is available in Report and Analytics.
We are excited to let you know that you can now view your Amazon CloudFront usage with CloudFront Usage Charts, six new charts in the AWS Management Console. You can use the charts to track trends in data transfer and requests (both HTTP and HTTPS) for each of your active CloudFront Web distributions. The charts show your usage from each CloudFront region at daily or hourly granularity, going back up to 60 days, and they also include totals, average, and peak usage during the time interval selected.
Here are details on the six charts:
- Number of HTTP Requests; Number of HTTPS Requests: These two charts (one for HTTP and one for HTTPS) show the number of HTTP or HTTPS requests served by edge locations in the selected region for the specified CloudFront distribution.
- Data Transferred over HTTP; Data Transferred over HTTPS: These two charts (again, one each for HTTP and HTTPS) show the total amount of data transferred over HTTP or HTTPS from CloudFront.
- Data Transferred from CloudFront Edge Locations to Your Users: This chart shows data transferred from CloudFront edge locations in the selected region to users, combining both HTTP and HTTPS usage.
- Data Transferred from CloudFront to Your Origin: This chart shows data transferred from CloudFront edge locations in the selected region to your origin for POST, PUT PATCH, OPTIONS, and DELETE methods, again combining both HTTP and HTTPS.
It is a sad news. I use LogMeIn for many years. I used it to do the troubleshooting on my parents in law’s computer remotely. They live in San Francisco.
Today, I sign in LogMeIn account and saw this news.
To continue using remote access, you’ll need to purchase an account subscription of LogMeIn Pro. As a loyal user, you’re entitled to discounted introductory pricing, with packages starting at $49/year for two computers.* Your new account includes our signature remote access with premium features like remote printing, file transfer and cloud data access, plus desktop and mobile apps to improve your experience.
Please note: If you do not take action, the Free computers highlighted in your account will become inaccessible on 1/28/2014. Only 7 days left!
Yes, it is true. Even looks like too good to be true. Linode announced Storage Space Doubled!
The new Linode lineup:
Linode 1GB disk space increased from 24GB to 48GB
Linode 2GB from 48GB to 96GB
Linode 4GB from 96GB to 192GB
Linode 8GB from 192GB to 384GB
Linode 16GB from 384GB to 768GB
Linode 32GB from 768GB to 1.5TB
Linode 40GB from 960GB to 1.875TB
The upgrade is easy, one click only.
Continue reading “Linode Double the Storage space for Free”
When computer, or PC, was used for months, the system will need to be tuneup. Just like a new car, after few month driving, it have to be sent to dealer garage to get a adjustment.
AVG PC Tuneup 2011 is a good tool. I just use a free trial one hour ago.
You can see the problems or issues AVG PC Tuneup found from my computer below.
Continue reading “AVG PC Tuneup 2011 Free Trial”
To access the files on multiple computers or mobile devices is nightmare two years ago.
It is solved until Dropbox came.
I have a post recommend it in 2010.
Now I feel it is even better.
You get the 2GB free space when you sign up. And if you use the link to sign up, you get extra 500MB free space for life.
With Dropbox, you can easily synchronize folders, files between your desktop, laptop. You can also use your Android phone, iphone to upload pictures to your dropbox folder, and access files inside of your dropbox.
It is not enough.
Sharing is another important feature.
There are three different sharing.
- One is share a folder with other Dropbox user. So both you can access the folder and files inside.
- The other sharing is to share the individual file. You can get link from a file and pass the link to others by email, MSN. They can download the file through the link.
- The last one is put the files into Public folder, then copy the public link and send it to others.
Continue reading “Sync your files in cloud with Dropbox”