Now to learn jQuery, everyone needs some studying resources.
The basic ones are shown as below:
1) jQuery official site.
Download jQuery 1.2.1
2) Documents of jQuery from official site.
3) Visual jQuery
4) jQuery Basics: From jquery.com, this tutorial steps you through launching code on document ready, making something happen on click, adding a class, creating special effects, and working with callbacks.
6) 15 Days of jQuery: Tutorials and example code for table striping, safer mailto links, stylesheet switching, multiple-file uploading, and more.
7) jQuery Reference Guide: It is a reference book. $33.44 on Amazon.
8) Learning jQuery
9) jQuery UI
10) The last will be my Blog, Ajax section.
Spend two weeks on them. I think I can use jQuery to make some web application with some Web 2.0 features.