It is time to check the BIOS version of my PC. I do regular maintenance for a few months.
The upgrade procedure is the same as before. The motherboard is Asus PRIME B450M-A II. The version of BIOS on the MB is v3802, dated 04/28/2022.
I download the latest BIOS file from the official website.
It is v4002 now.
Version 400215.73 MB2023/03/21
Look at the list of updates
1. Update AGESA version to ComboV2PI 1208
2. Mitigate the AMD potential security vulnerabilities for AMD Athlon™ processors and Ryzen™ processors.
See, the security vulnerabilities is very important.
After upgrading the version number is 4002 x64.
There are also some modifications when I change the settings of BIOS and do the first restart.
- SVM enabled
- IGFX Multi-Monitor -> enabled
- Primary Video Device -> IGFX Video
- UMA Frame Buffer Size -> 2G
That is all.