I used iolo System Mechanic for a long time. It is a good PC system tune up utility. iolo has a full line of products from System Mechanic, System Mechanic Business, to System Mechanic Pro edition. It has other tools which can help to Search and Recover lost data, or DriveScrubber to secure the sensitive data.
Right now, I have iolo System Mechanic 11.7 on my desktop.
System Mechanic Features
There are more than 50 performance features, I list the one I most liked below:
- Memory Mechanic – Reclaims wasted RAM in real time.
- Startup Optimizer – automatically accelerates PC start up.
- NetBooster – speeds up internet, videos, downloads and games.
- PC Cleanup – cleans up over 50 types of junk files.
- Privacy Cleaner – wipes internet and chat history, clutter and cache.
- Registry Compactor – defragment and compact the registry to improve registry access speed and efficiency.
Continue reading “iolo System Mechanic 11.7”
When computer, or PC, was used for months, the system will need to be tuneup. Just like a new car, after few month driving, it have to be sent to dealer garage to get a adjustment.
AVG PC Tuneup 2011 is a good tool. I just use a free trial one hour ago.
You can see the problems or issues AVG PC Tuneup found from my computer below.
Continue reading “AVG PC Tuneup 2011 Free Trial”
I test the System Mechanic 10.8 on my Windows XP sp3 in my office. Installation is pretty simple.
It is one of the best PC tune-up / PC utility tools I used up to now.
First, speed is very important. If the loading speed of the tool itself is slow, I will have no confidence on its functions. System Mechanic has good loading speed.
Second, I do like all-in-one solution for this type of tools.
- Fixes errors, crashes and freezes
- Boosts internet speeds
- Speeds up Windows start time
- Restores system stability
- Cleans out clutter and junk files
- Prevents slowdowns and bottlenecks
- Plugs security holes
- Clears out private data
- Improves gaming experience
Continue reading “System Mechanic 10.8”