My old Spark which I got last summer did not work anymore. It is always giving the error, such as read only. Write protection. Actually, it has no physical switch of write protection. It has two year warranty.
So, I request for the RMA on June 16. It is approved and asks me to send the broken USB flash drive back to their support department.
The email I received is somehow as below:
How and Where to return your Product(s):
1. A copy of this email confirmation with the RMA number must be included with the package.
2. Product(s) must be securely packaged with the RMA number clearly displayed on the outside of the package.
3. If you have a multiple item set, it is required to send in the complete set to ensure compatibility.
4. Customers are responsible for paying the shipping charges to send the defective product(s) to Patriot Memory.
5. Patriot memory does not require but recommend customers to ship their product(s) with a carrier that provides package tracking and insurance for the price of the product to prevent shipping issues.
6. Patriot Memory is not liable for item(s) lost or damaged during transit.
7. Do Not Send Item in Regular Envelope. Product is prone to be lost in transit.
8. Any returned product(s) without clearly marked RMA number on the outside of the package will be refused and returned back to sender.
Product(s) returned for warranty must be shipped to:
Attention: RMA Department
47027 Benicia Street
Fremont, CA 94538 USA
Continue reading “Patriot Spark USB Flash Drive Warranty Replacement”
I bought a new Kingston DataTraveler 100 G3 USB Flash Drive. 32GB.
Checked the specification from the official website.
Kingston’s DataTraveler® 100 G3 (DT100G3) USB Flash drive is compliant with next-generation USB 3.0 specifications to take advantage of technology in newer notebooks, desktop PCs and digital devices. DT100G3 makes storing and transferring documents, presentations, music, video and more quicker and easier than ever
DT100G3 features a sleek, cost-effective design to make the transition to a satisfying USB 3.0 experience a minimal investment. Available in capacities from 16GB–128GB, DT100G3 is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and has five-year warranty. Future-proof your portable storage now!
- Compliant – with USB 3.0 specifications
- Dual Compatibility – USB 3.0 connectivity; backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Customisable – Co-Logo program available
- Guaranteed – five-year warranty, free technical support
Price is US$14.95 plus tax.
Continue reading “Kingston DataTraveler 100 G3 32GB USB Drive”
Patriot Memory Spark 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive is a quite small flash drive. I put it beside ten cents Canadian coin and five cents US Dollar.
||13.2 x 10 x 0.89 cm
||32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 16GB
||RoHS, FCC, CE
|Country of Origin
|Unit Dimension Width
|Unit Dimension Height
|Unit Dimension Length
Continue reading “Patriot Memory Spark 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive”