Release: 0.9.7 [23 Nov, 2012]
Almost every time I use Calibre, I may download a new version, or update. Tons of bug fixs or some new features as blow.
There are some new features:
- Edit metadata dialog: Show the size of the current book cover in the edit metadata dialog.
Closes tickets: 1079781
- Get Books: Allow easy searching by title and author in addition to any keyword, to prevent large numbers of spurious matches.
- An option to automatically convert any added book to the current output format, found under Preferences->Adding books
- E-book viewer: Allow viewing tables in a separate popup window by right clicking on the table and selecting ‘View table’. Useful for reference books that have lots of large tables.
Closes tickets: 1080710
- Catalogs: Add the current library name as an available field when generating catalogs in csv/xml format.
Closes tickets: 1078422
- Enable colored text in the output from the command line tools on windows
- E-book viewer: Add an option to hide the help message when entering full screen mode
- E-book viewer: Add an option to always start the viewer in full screen mode
- E-book viewer: Add many more controls to the context menu, particularly useful in full screen mode
- E-book viewer: Allow easy searching of the selected word or phrase in google via the context menu
- Add a new type of FileType plugin, postimport, that runs after a book has been added to the database.
- Get Books: Remove Gandalf store, add Publio store. Update the Legimi store plugin for website changes