There is a lot of new technology in the world. Some are very new, just came out in a month, and suddenly, everyone is talking about them.
Let me introduce the Grandpa. He is my daughter’s grandpa, my father-in-law. He is 90 years old. He knows how to use a computer. His everyday life is mainly on the computer and the internet. Watch Youtube videos, read news, write emails, and make a post on his own blog.
I am visiting him this week in San Francisco. I want to show him some new technology.
The first is AI drawing. Midjourney
He enters the request: a dog gentle and nice to people.
He likes it and fell is so amazing.
The next is AI writing. ChatGPT
He input a very serious question I am not expected.
How to face death?
Facing death can be a difficult and complex experience. However, some strategies that may help you cope with thoughts about death include:
- Accepting the reality of death: Acknowledge that death is a natural part of life and try to accept it as best as you can.
- Focusing on the present moment: Try to live in the present moment and enjoy life to the fullest.
- Seeking support from loved ones: Talking to family and friends about your feelings and thoughts can be helpful.
- Practicing self-care: Engage in activities that bring you peace and comfort, such as exercise, meditation, or hobbies.
- Seeking professional help: Consider seeking support from a therapist or counselor, who can help you work through your thoughts and emotions.
Ultimately, everyone experiences death differently and there is no one right way to face it. What is most important is to find a way to cope that works best for you.
These two are good and will affect human life on a large scale. I don’t know the meaning of let grandpa know it. But I think everyone deserves to know the future of the world and the world their kids will live.