New Features of 0.9.38
- Book polishing: Add option to embed all referenced fonts when polishing books using the ‘Polish Books’ tool.
- DOCX Input: Add support for clickable (hyperlinked) images
- DOCX Input: Insert page breaks at the start of every new section
- Drivers for Trekstor Pyrus Maxi and PocketBook Surfpad 2
- DOCX Input: Add support for horizontal rules created by typing three hyphens and pressing enter.
New Features of 0.9.37
- Conversion: Add option to embed all referenced fonts
Add an option to embed all fonts that are referenced in the input document but are not already embedded. This will search your system for the referenced font, and if found, the font will be embedded. Only works if the output format supports font embedding (for example: EPUB or AZW3). The option is under the Look & Feel section of the conversion dialog.
- ToC Editor: When generating a ToC from files, if the file has no text, do not skip it. Instead create an entry using the filename of the file.
- AZW3 Input: Add support for the page-progression-direction that is used to indicate page turns should happen from right to left. The attribute is passed into EPUB when converting.
- ebook-convert: Add a –from-opf option to read metadata from OPF files directly, instead of having to run ebook-meta –from-opf after conversion