I test the System Mechanic 10.8 on my Windows XP sp3 in my office. Installation is pretty simple.
It is one of the best PC tune-up / PC utility tools I used up to now.
First, speed is very important. If the loading speed of the tool itself is slow, I will have no confidence on its functions. System Mechanic has good loading speed.
Second, I do like all-in-one solution for this type of tools.
- Fixes errors, crashes and freezes
- Boosts internet speeds
- Speeds up Windows start time
- Restores system stability
- Cleans out clutter and junk files
- Prevents slowdowns and bottlenecks
- Plugs security holes
- Clears out private data
- Improves gaming experience