Do you know how to save buttery life when it’s very low without turning on the airplane mode? What magic can you do with Siri except asking her to open an app or call somebody? Do you know that you can check one’s frequent locations just by looking into his iPhone? Read the following infographic to learn some tips and tricks of iPhone that you probably didn’t know.
Infographic created by IOTransfer – iPhone manager for iPhone/iPad backup and management.
It is a pretty cool app, which is the world’s first completely FREE iPhone data transfer program. It can be used to transfer data from an old iPhone to a new iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone X, supporting iOS 11. Synchronize files from computer to the iPhone and vice versa.
You may need it if you want to upgrade your iPhone and keep your old data.
First, I would like to introduce the Free version, EaseUS MobiMover Free v3.0. It has full functionality and features, but no technical support.
- Using EaseUS MobiMover, you can do following jobs.
- Migrate data from one iPhone / iPad to the other one. For example, from old one to a new one.
- Doing the backup, data backup to a computer as an insurance.
- Move the data to another device to free up space, because even 128G is still not big enough. If you don’t agree with it now, you will agree on it in a year.
- iPhone / iPad data sharing. With other iOS devices.
- Transfer multiple categories of data between two iOS devices or between iOS device and computer.
- Adding or deleting the iPhone / iPad items freely.
Second, let me have a look. See what kind of data can be moving.
- Voice Mail
- Safari Bookmark & History
- Voice Memos
Now, the Free version has no limitations on items and data for transferring.
Look at some pictures
I installed it on my Windows 10 Pro and get some screenshots for sharing.
- Download the EaseUS MobiMover Free installation file, which is about 33MB.
- Run it and just click the next until finishing the installation.
- Launch the installed program. It will detect if you have an iOS device connected to my Windows.
This is the screenshot when I have no iOS device connected.
You can also download the trial version of MobiMover. It can be found at this page: https://www.easeus.com/phone-transfer/mobimover.html
This Infographic is produced by Coupon Audit and YIN Information
How we use our Smartphones?
More than 50% on Gaming, Weather, Social Networking, and Maps.
Continue reading “What Activities We Do On Smartphones?”