I think every house need a Voltage Detector. Especially when house owner changes the light bulb.
The day I send my car to Goodyear for service, is a good day. I have a walk and found a store. I went in and purchased this Greenlee GT-16 Adjustable Non-Contact Voltage Detector. It is just below $30.00.
It is a little bit expensive, but it worth.
Let us see the features of it.
- Adjustable to safely detect power and low voltage
- Safely detects AC voltage without touching the bare conductor
- Adjustable for use on power wiring plus lighting, thermostats and other low voltage circuits
- Use to detect voltage in outlets, lighting fixtures, wires and cables
- Finds breaks in wires
- Identifies hot and neutral conductors
- Low battery indication
- Accessories included: (1) 1.5V AAA battery
- Lifetime Limited Warranty