I have an desktop about two years old with ATI 9200 video card which is almost 4 years old. I replaced the fan of this video card in 2005.
Now I would like to buy a new video card with High-definition(HD) play capacity.
Because the computer is equipped by AGP slot, the products are limited. Most of the main stream graphic cards are PCIe.
I found one with the price I fell OK. I went to Bestbuy closer to my office in the lunch time.
Diamond Viper ATI Radeon™ HD 2600 AGP 256MB GDDR2 Video Card
I have not opened the box. I will take some pictures for reference.
Features at a glance
* 128-bit GDDR2 memory interface
* High-speed 128-bit-HDR (High Dynamic Range) rendering
* Up to 24X Custom Filter Anti-Aliasing
* Support for Microsoft® DirectX® 10 & Shader Model 4.0, OpenGL 2.0
* ATI Avivo™ HD Video and Display architecture
* HDCP Support
* CATALYST Software Drivers
* Windows Vista™ 3D environment Support