Joomla 3 is new CMS system. Even I tried Joomla 1.5, or 2.0 during past years, I still got lost in Joomla 3.
Here is a How-To to show you the way to change or remove the default title on frontpage at Joomla 3.
- Sign in the adminstrator site
- Click Menus >> Main Menus
- Choose the check box in front of the Home link, then click Edit button
- Now, you will see the details of the Home page / front page. Change the menu title as you like, then save and close.
Continue reading “How to change the title of frontpage at Joomla 3”
If you install new Joomla! 1.5.2 on your server, you get the ‘Welcome to the Frontpage’ title on your Frontpage. Sometimes, it is difficult to find, where you can change this title.
Go to your Joomla! 1.5.2 Administration site and login. In your administration site go to:
* Menus – Main Menu (now you are in: Menu Item Manager: mainmenu).
* Click on ‘Home‘ link to edit this link (you are now in: Menu Item: Edit).
* Click on Parameters System in the right side and change or delete the Page title.
o If you change the Page title, changed title will be displayed on your Frontpage as a title.
o If you delete the Page title, Menu link will be displayed on your Frontpage as a title (in the present case ‘Home’ will be displayed as title, because ‘Home’ is the name of the link to the Frontpage).
o If you don’t want to display any title, set Show Page Title below Page title parameter to ‘No’.
* Don’t forget to save changes.