It is only four days after the release fo Calibre 4.0.
New features for Calibre 4.1
- Viewer: Add an option to have a scrollbar (under Scrolling in the viewer preferences)
Viewer: Allow showing the ‘position in book’, as was displayed in the top left of the viewer in calibre 3, in the header or footer of the viewer.
- Viewer: Add options to control scrolling using the mouse in paged mode.
- Viewer: Allow copying images by right clicking on them.
- Viewer: Add a preference under Miscellaneous to allow only a single instance of the viewer
Viewer: Add keyboard shortcuts to toggle between paged mode and flow mode and to quit
Content server: Make the book size useable in custom book list templates.
- Edit metadata: Use a border rather than background color to indicate correct title and author sort values. Works better with dark themes.
- Kobo driver: Support for new firmware
It is a kinds of rush for this new release. more bug fixes on it.