Add Facebook like button in my Blog. The installation is easy and fast, just 5 minutes. Republishing took me about 17 minutes.
This plugin adds MT tags to display Facebook Like button.
The Like button lets a user share your content with friends on Facebook.
When the user clicks the Like button on your site, a story appears in the user’s friends’ News Feed with a link back to your website.
The installation steps as below:
1. Unpack the FacebookLike package.
2. Copy the contents of FacebookLike/plugins into /path/to/mt/plugins/
3. Select “Tools > Plugins” menu in your blog.
4. Configure the plugin’s settings
5. Insert <$MTOpenGraphMeta$> in your HTML header (
6. Insert <$MTFaceBookLike$> in the section
where you wish to display the “Like” button.
Download the plugin here. Right now, I use version 0.2.
More social network gadgets installed, more social connections.