The latest version, WordPress Version 2.1.3, was released to the public on April 3, 2007.
Now I upgrade one blog from WordPress 2.1.2 to 2.1.3.
I recorded upgrade steps here as notes.
1) Backup your database.
Click “phpMyAdmin” button of the specific database.
On the left panel, click the name of database.
Now, the right frame of the window, show me the tables of this database, click Export.
Click “Select all” to select all tables, and check the check box as the screen above. Select “Save as file”, then click “go” button.
Save the database exporting file.
2) Backup ALL your WordPress files in your WordPress directory.
I used the Dreamweaver to download all files under WordPress installation folder.
3) Deactivate ALL your Plugins.
I sign in as administrator, and deactivate all plugins.
4) Download and extract the WordPress package from http://wordpress.org/download/.
Download the 2.1.3 package, I downloaded zip file and uncompressed it.
5) Upload all filles to the Server
6) Run upgrade.
Because of I upgraded from 2.1.2, only one step to finish this upgrade.
7) Activate the Plugins I used before.