Microsoft Office’s latest version is Office 2007, including Excel 2007, Word 2007, Outlook 2007, Powerpoint 2007, Access 2007 and Visio 2007. Plus Infopath 2007, Onenote 2007, Project 2007, Publisher 2007, Sharepoint Designer 2007. Click here, you can download the trial version.
Powerpoint 2007 is the presentation tool.
What’s New of PowerPoint 2007:
- A new and intuitive look
- Themes and Quick Styles
- Custom slide layouts
- Designer-quality SmartArt graphics
- New and improved effects
- New text options
- Table and chart enhancements
- Proofing Tools
- Presenter view
- Slide Libraries
- PowerPoint XML file formats
- Save as PDF or XPS
- Secure your presentations
- Prevent changes to a final version of a document
- Find and remove hidden metadata and personal information in documents
- Add a digital signature to your presentation
- Information Rights Management
- Manage document properties in the Document Information Panel
- Office Diagnostics
- Program Recovery
Powerpoint 2007 is a powerful tool to make a professional presentation without a lot of skills.
To make a better powerpoint, you still have to know what should not do.