I need an external enclosure for my 2.5-inch SSD or HDD. Here I bought it from A-Power computer store. I paid about $31.
Model number NST-200S3-BK
There are so many different models on market. It is hard to find which one is the best. I just pick up it based on the following features.
- Aluminum casing. Cools down hard driver fast.
- Support 2.5-inch SATA hard drive and SSD
- Maximum transfer rates up to 5 Gbps with USB 3.0
- Maximum transfer rates up to 480 Mbps with USB 2.0
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 or USB 1.1
- Hi-quality shielded USB 3.0 cable ensures data integrity and speed
- Attractive blue LED indicates Power and HDD activity
Open the box, there are USB 3.0 cable, quick installation guide, installation screws, and an enclosure itself.
Take a closer look at the enclosure:
It is a good product. I touch it and can feel the quality.