MovableType 3.2 has five beta versions, I tested some on my windows 2000 windows XP machines. They all fine.
When Six Apart release the final version 3.2, I installed it immediately on my Windows 2000. It run smoothly on it. Tests included brand new install and upgrade from Movable Type 3.17.
On August 26, 2005, I upload all files into my Windows Server 2003. Modified setting fies according to the Docs. It failed.
Gave me the following errors:
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.
After 4 days research and a lot of tests and some modifications for the native Movable Type 3.2 files. I got the solution.
I installed the Movable Type 3.2 on different windows platform, like Windows 2000 Pro, Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP, all work fine.
When I try to upgrade my real blog on Windows 2003 Server, it gave me a error message:
Just upgrade my Movabletype to 3.14, which released on Dec. 20, 2004.
I think this is the last version in 2004.
Like a Christmas Gift.
I downloaded the upgrade file and uploaded to website.
That’s all. Movable Type Upgrading Instructions