I almost haven’t taken a vacation for over 18 months. Now I will fly to San Francisco.
It is good to have my parents in law live in so close. I don’t need to fly 10+ hours. It is about two hours.
This blog’s update will be a delay for a while. I will try to take some news or photos back.
After supper, I walked out with my wife, Vivian, and Grace and Gloria. The two Gs are so happy to have a walk in the playground and grass.
I brought my DC to take some photos. I just learn some tips from some site, which I forgot the name. To fade the background with the entry-level DC.
The cherry-trees have excellent blossom this year.
I bought a Air Purifier yesterday. Its brand name is Vicks.
Vicks® True HEPA Air Purifier
* Advance 4-stage HEPA filtration system captures airborne particles and bacteria as small as 0.3 microns, such a Bacteria, Dust, Smoke, Pet Dander
* Four speed Settings include Turbo and quiet settings
* Easy to replace drop-in filter cartridge
* Certified to filter the air in an average size room (12 x 18 feet) up to 5 times per hour
* Ionizer freshens and helps remove particles from room air
* 3 year Warranty
* Uses Kaz Replacement Carbon Pre-Filter CF1 and HEPA Replacement Filter HF130
After these two day’s use, I feel it is good for my home.
It has 4 speed fan. The quiet speed is really quiet.