How we use our Smartphones?
More than 50% on Gaming, Weather, Social Networking, and Maps.
ZPanel is a free to download and use Web hosting control panel written to work effortlessly with Microsoft Windows and POSIX (Linux, UNIX and MacOSX) based servers or computers. This solution can turn a home or professional server into a fully fledged, easy to use and manage web hosting server.
It can be used as a reseller system for web hosting. The program runs on top of an Apache, MySQL, PHP.
The latest version of ZPanel is v10.1.0
How to Install ZPanel on Centos 6.4 64bit system
Download the installation script.
Only one month, Calibre is from 1.0 to 1.4.0. It looks it start to use the big digit for version number.
New Features of 1.4.0
- Column icons: Allow the use of multiple icons with column icon rules.
You can now have column icon rules display multiple icons in a single column, side by side. There are two ways to do this, either specify multiple icons when creating the rule, or create multiple rules that match the same book and specify the icon type to be ‘composed’ for every rule. See Preferences->Look & Feel->Column icons for details.
- Kobo driver: Add support for new cover handling in Kobo Aura with updated firmware
- Driver for Icarus Essence
- Show a warning when attempting to copy books between libraries that do not have the same set of custom columns.
- EPUB/AZW3 Output: Use shorthand forms for margin, padding and border CSS properties, where possible
- Allow colons in identifier values, needed for using URIs as identifiers
- Comments editor: Allow treating arbitrary URLs as images
- Show full path of library under mouse in status bar when switching/renaming/deleting libraries via the calibre library button.
- DOCX Input: Add support for embedded EMF images that are just wrappers around an actual raster image.
Ordered a new VPS from ServerMania. I did a test two days ago through ServerBear.
The basic information about this VPS.
- RAM 4 GB
- Burstable 8GB
- HDD 150 GB
- CPU Model Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1270 V2 @ 3.50GHz
- CPU Cores 4
- CPU Speed 3500 MHz
- CPU Cache 8192 KB
- 4 TB Bandwidth
- 4 IP address
The testing results:
UnixBench (w/ all processors) 3817.1
UnixBench (w/ one processor) 1900.7
In the last week, I checked most of my sites of the broken links.
The link point to the web page which is not existing any more. It may return 404 error, or redirect to a domain parking page.
There are about 500 broken links in one of my sites.
I use the free service provided on Online Broken Link Checker
This tool will send a web spider to crawling the site you entered. The get the list of broken links and the page contains the broken link.
There are four types of broken links:
I used selfoss about 5 month. As a replacement of Google Reader, it is good, but not good enough. The development is slow. The duplication of items still there.
Now I give it up and go for Feedly.
Feedly is a Cloud Feed Reader platform.
I can read feeds on desktop. I can read feeds on my Android with Feedly App.
Feedly will tell you how many readers on a particular blog feed. Look at one of my blog, it has 1K readers.
I started to blog from 2004. There is one post regarding a flash clock which is published in Nov. 2004.
It was MovableType 3.15, when I made the flash clock file.
After many years changes, the file is lost. I can not find it on web server. I can not find it on my desktop archives either.
So I go to the Internet Archive WayBack Machine.
I searched my site domain, and landed on the year 2005 of my site.
Followed the link I go the page which embed the flash file.
Linode is the VPS service provider. I start to use it from May.
The service it provides is so good. Let me summarize it.
Linode 1024MB RAM
- 8 CPU
- 48 GB Storage
- 2 TB Transfer
- $20 / month
I am also using Digital Ocean SSD VPS. It has SSD storage.
Now Linode announce it has a SSD beta for existing users.
There are certain limitation and notes for this BETA.
- It’s only in Newark right now
- We’ll move one of your existing Linodes to one of these special hosts
- There are limited slots available
- This is experimental
- You might lose all of your data
- Participate at your own risk
- You really should have backups
- Expect the unexpected
- This may cut you
- Chicks dig scars
I applied it two days ago, at night. The reply is so quick, and I completed the migration in one hour. My existing VPS in Fremont, CA, is moved to Newark, NJ.
New IP address.
The SSD is not storage. It is a part of storage layer. It means the SSD Beta is a combination of ‘good stuff’ SSDs (in redundant pairs) and proven hard drive storage system.Like a hybird storage.
It is true. Only $1.56 or £0.99 to unlock you cell phone. The service provider is in UK. I am in Canada. It is not problem for him to get the unlock key.
Two weeks ago, I unlocked two cell phones. Both are locked by Telus. I did call the custom service. They told me they can do it, but I have to pay $35. It is so unfair. It is my own phone, I purchased from Telus. And Telus locked it and if I want to unlock it, they will charge me more money. Of course, I ran away when I heard the $35 charge.
I unlocked my Fido phone and AT&T phones about four, five years ago. I paid about $5 to $8 each. But the service provider are not there any more.
I google it and found one service provider on eBay. The price is only £0.99. It is about $1.50. I think it is just a cup of coffee. Just try it. If it is not working, I can get refund, or very small loss.
I get the IMEI code from my HTC desire HD. I put the code in message box when I order the unlock code. About ten minutes, I got the code through email. I enter the code following the instruction, it works. Perfect. I am so happy.
HDMI organization just posted HDMI FORUM RELEASES VERSION 2.0 OF THE HDMI SPECIFICATION. It is a new standard. Previous is HDMI 1.4
I wrote one post before about HDMI 1.3 vs HDMI 1.4
So, what about HDMI2.0. What’s new?
HDMI 2.0 vs HDMI1.4
- Max Clock Rate: 600Mhz vs 340Mhz
- Maximum TMDS throughput per channel (Gbit/s) including 8b/10b overhead: 6 vs 3.4
- Maximum total TMDS throughput (Gbit/s) including 8b/10b overhead: 18 vs 10.2
- Maximum throughput (Gbit/s) with 8b/10b overhead removed:14.4 vs 8.16
- Maximum color depth (bit/px): 48 vs 48
- Maximum consumer resolution over single link at 24-bit/px: 3840×2160p60 vs 3840×2160p30
HDMI 2.0 has following five new features:
- 4K resolution support at 60 fps
- Support for up to 32 channel audio
- Support for up to 1536 kHz audio
- Support for up to 4 audio streams
- Support for 21:9 aspect ratio